Why am I bloated? Why am I gaining weight? Why does my stomach burn? Why some people are good at certain things while others are not? Why is my child different from others? Why am I falling apart? Why am I angry? Why am I slower than others? How can I find balance? How can I live my true self? How can I cultivate self-love and tolerance towards others?
Come, Find out!
Introduction to Ayurveda
Learn more about Healthy Nutrition and Lifestyle Changes according to the Teachings of Ayurveda. Have you ever wondered why all bodies and personalities are so different?
The workshop will first help you identify and understand how the forces of nature work in your body and mind. Following a test we will discuss how we can find balance through nutrition, lifestyle and yoga. Content of the worshop:
• Basic principles of Ayurveda;
• The five elements and the moving forces of nature.
• Identifying your body type & personality
• Principles of Ayurvedic Nutrition according to your type
• Alkalizing, digestion, spices according to your type
• Is raw good for every body?
• Tips to balance your personality & lifestyle challenges
• Yoga practice according to your body type
The workshop starts with gentle vinyasa yoga, breath-work (pranayama) and mantra meditation.
In the break you will have time to complete your dosha -test, and warm-up with a cup of tea!